Ten-Year Progress Report
IFBA Members Make Dramatic Progress on Empowering Consumers to Eat Balanced Diets and Live Healthy Lives - 21 June 2018
Report details members’ actions to fulfill IFBA’s core commitments. Designed to meet the objectives of the World Health Organization & the 2030 UN Sustainable Development Goals of zero hunger and good health and well-being for all, IFBA’s core commitments include:
- New & Improved Products + Smaller Portions,
- Clear & Comprehensive Nutrition Information,
- Responsible Marketing, and
- The Promotion of Healthy Lifestyles.
Read the full report and related materials here.
• Innovate to create new & improved products and smaller portions,
• Empower consumers to make informed choices,
• Collaborate with all stakeholders to find bold, smart, diverse solutions to global health challenges, and
• Inspire others in our industry to step-up, take action, and proactively report progress.